Friday, December 9, 2011

'Nuff Said

If I just wrote:

God is Good!

That would be 'nuff said.

But I know someone will want a little more detail than that...lol.  God is just amazing.  He will meet needs - He will provide a way.  When we're faithful in doing His work, He makes a way.  When we see a big need, and don't know how we'll fill it, if it's for His benefit, He'll find a way.

I am just thankful for the people that God has been placing in our paths lately!!!!!

The people that have the needs....and the people that meet the needs.  I've met some awesome new folks this week and received help from some awesome friends....friends of mine AND friends of God :)

(Reminds me of that song "I am a friend of God....I am a friend of God.....I am a friend of God, He calls me friend.")

God is moving folks....His Spirit is moving through folks HERE AND NOW.  Don't sit back and miss out on what He's doing!!!  There's nothing greater than His work.

Looking forward to a weekend of His work :)

Loving Radically Through Christ,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment