Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Just Don't Know....

I tend to think I'm a smart person....but this I just will never understand.

Why does God continue to use me?  Why does God use us - our ministry - our family?

I am so unworthy of His blessings.  I want to think it's because we have a heart for Him and what He wants....but then I feel like that gives us too much entitlement almost.

He is the only One worthy of any glory, honor and praise!

And I am publicly saying Thank You to Him today for the things He provides.

I have made a promise to Him...that even in my failures and shortcomings...even though I'm imperfect...I will use every opportunity given to me to Praise His Name and Share His Love...no matter what it costs me!

It won't be easy...this I'm beginning to realize.  I might lose friends and family...people might not agree with me and they might make me feel stupid or crazy...but isn't Jesus Christ worth it?

Matthew 10:38
Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

Matthew 16:24
Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.

Mark 8:34
[ The Way of the Cross ] Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.

Luke 9:23
Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.

Loving Radically Through Christ,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment