Monday, June 20, 2011

First Official Post

I'm very excited for our first official post!  This is where we will be able to update everyone on what's going on with Radical Life Outreach Ministries.

We are very excited about what God is already doing with us.

It seems like everything is going so fast and just exploding....in a good way of course.

Sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the goodness that God is sending our way - but we know that He will give us the strength and patience to handle it all.

I will try and update later with a list of everything that's been going on the past week or so.  Dean and I have been keeping a journal at home and just jotting down notes when things happen - so I'll try and get that transferred here soon.

(Our computer got a virus and completely crashed at home, so I'm not able to do any internet stuff at home until I'm able to get a new cpu.)

Loving Radically Through Christ,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment