Friday, August 8, 2014

Why Yes, It Has Been THREE Months Since I've Posted!!

I know, I know - I should be hung out to dry for not posting...but I'm just a facebook girl at heart that we post everything regarding the ministry there...from pictures, to events, to updates, to need requests.

But for those that still read the blog, I wanted to give a quick update.

We have begun the kids club in Oxford.  We have started out by doing the Armor of God and we are having a great time!  We are meeting every other Tuesday night at the building for the Oxford Housing Authority.  Turnout has been great - especially since we just started!!  We've have between 20 and 25 kids each night so far.

We have some great helpers and workers and everyone is putting forth wonderful effort to get the life-changing message of Jesus out to these kids.

If you would like pictures forwarded to you, or specific needs requests, or a schedule of events for the kids club, please email us at radicallifeoutreach@yahoo.com and let us know!

And what else is going great and getting ready to gear back up for me??

HOMESCHOOLING!!!

It's already that time of year again (and probably the main reason why I didn't have any posts here over the summer.)  This has been my first year ever having both kids at home with me full time. 

With that being said, we will be trying Alex out with the homeschooling also.  And they will be starting NEXT WEEK!!!  Ahh.....let the lesson plans and early mornings begin again!

(I will be posting a review of an online curriculum for Alex soon, in case anyone else out there is thinking of homeschooling and wants to see what this one is like.  I'm going to try out www.time4learning.com for a month or so and see how it goes.  So be on the lookout for my post on that!!)

Please keep me/us in your prayers, as always...for the outreach ministry and the homeschooling ministry ;)

Loving Radically Through Christ,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment