Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Believing God

I've been reading quite a few books lately....The Hunger Games series, Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst, the Book of Romans in the Message translation, and Believing God by Beth Moore.  (And yes I already have 2 Joyce Meyer books lined up for when I'm done.)

I just felt like God wanted me to share something with you that Beth Moore has been sharing with me.  I adapted it just a little but it's still the same message.

I.  God is who He says He is.
II.  God can do what He says He can do.
III.  I am who God says I am.
IV.  I can do all things through Christ.
V.  God's Spirit is alive and active in me.

I have posted this on various mirrors throughout my house and on my refrigerator.

Why?

Because they are Truths that I need to remember.  When I'm having a "moment" I can boldly call out these Truths.  Yes, in an audible, and sometimes annoyingly loud voice.

Freedom from my past and my flesh will only come through salvation in Christ and walking daily in His Spirit.  And these Truths have been recently helping me to deal with some tough moments and issues.

I hope you can enjoy them and begin to use them also!

Loving Radically Through Christ,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment